Trainee Lift Engineer
We are currently seeking a Trainee Lift Engineer to work for us in the Greater London area.
The successful candidate will be trained to achieve an NVQ3 qualification as a Lift Engineer,
gaining the skills to repair and install all types of lift equipment.
All training costs are fully funded by the company, including payment for travelling expenses.
Our trainees work alongside experienced and qualified engineers in the undertaking of lift
repairs and modernisations and participate in both ‘on’ and ‘off-site’ training programmes.
The complete training programme may be undertaken in approximately 36 months.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, grade C or 4. To include Maths and English
- A keen interest in engineering/construction
- Enthusiasm, good communication skills and a team player
- Experience or qualifications in a mechanical or electrical engineering role would be
advantage, although is not essential
What do our qualified lift engineers currently receive?
- Competitive salary, paid monthly with average annual earnings of £47,000 including
bonus and overtime
- Company vehicle with a fuel card
- Corporate clothing
- Comprehensive kit of specialist and power tools
- 25 days annual paid holiday plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pay for all English bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Door to door travel expenses
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme